Tuesday 4 November 2008

Cluckety-Fuck! It's Some Over-Due Results!

Having not been poisoned to death by German luncheon meat, it's about time to post some results. I could lie and tell you that I've been really busy, but I haven't. There were a couple of delays which meant these ended up being a few weeks riper than planned and to be honest I can't even remember exactly what they were. By the time the results were in, I'd sort of lost momentum and couldn't find the inspiration to write something awesome. So I've given up. What follows is unapologetic bollocks so I can put this behind me and possibly come up with something new. Now for the part you've all completely forgotten about:







These are some sandwiches. What doesn't come across very well is the fact that by the time we actually opened these, the sellotape one was getting quite liquidy.














My hand wrapped in sellotape after removing it from the sandwich.















Apples!
















More apples!
Actually it's the same two apples, wrapped. This photo should be before the one above, but tough fuck. Be grateful I'm writing this up at all.














Again, these should really be before the picture at the top, but...













A comparative shot.
















Also, cling film is better than sellotape... THAT WAS WELL FUCKING WORTH IT, WASN'T IT? WHO THE FUCK WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT COCKING CLING FILM WOULD BE BETTER FOR PRESERVING FOOD THAN A CHEAP ADHESIVE TAPE?

I can't believe it took me so many months just to come to that conclusion, but hopefully you enjoyed the first part, at least, if you bothered reading any of it at all.

HAPPY NEW FUCKING YEAR... Wankers...

Note: If your resolution is more than 1280x1024 and the images above aren't lining up with their captions, go fuck yourself. You're really not missing much...

No comments: